GLADNEY AUTOMOTIVE SOLUTIONS
College Station, TX, USA Full Time
Compensation: $50,000 to $80,000 Annually
Scott and White Healthcare, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, Relocation Assistance
Gladney Automotive Solutions is looking to add members to our growing team.
Nerds and passionate individuals encourage to apply.
We are a locally owned automotive service company that specializes in modern automotive service and repair. We have a College Station retail center and offer retail locksmith services and commercial on-site services for the Collision and Automotive service industry.
Tom Campbell, David Hofstetter, Tony Ha, Sam Martinez, Rodney Hull and Kirk Holland head up the team.
ASE Certified Master Technicians with advanced level L1,L2 & L3. We are members of NASTF with VSP certificates, Texas licensed locksmiths and I-Car Certified. We attend industry training events all over the country such as Vision KC, SEMA/AAPEX, Just CARS, CAN and Worldpac Expo.
Kirk Holland is a CMAT, ASE subject matter expert and NASTF committee member as well as the co-chair for the Service Technology Team.
Tom Campbell and David Hofstetter hold degrees in Automotive Technology.
In addition to your typical retail automotive repair we specialize in ADAS calibrations with O.E. equipment, module programming, wiring harness repair, automotive keys and locksmith services,diagnostics with oscilloscopes and speciality equipment, collision related pre and post analysis, suspension diagnostics and repair and r1234yf A.C. service and repair.
- Mobile Automotive Technician
- Mobile Locksmith
- Automotive Technician
- Enjoy diagnostic challenges and automotive technology
- Passionate about your workmanship
- Ability to learn new skills and understand service information.
- Attend continuous training
- Drivers License
- Experience as a professional automotive technician is required.
- Salary position direct deposit.
- Immediate opening at current location
- New fully enclosed 10,000 sq ft climate controlled facility under construction (9/20)
- OEM Scan tools and service information provided
- Mobile Van & Cell Phone provided for that position
- Key Machines, Locksmith & Tooling provided
- Brand new tool box / storage and tool cart provided
- All speciality tools and new service tools provided
- Work with a team of talented technicians
- Healthcare Insurance with a no wait period
- Industry top training provided
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Monday through Friday work week.
- ASE and ICAR certification encourage and provided
- New Hunter Alignment machine and Challenger vehicle lifts
Job Type: Full-time
Additional Application Instructions
Email resume, Call / Text 979-255-0213